Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I've Been Up To

So I have been absent from projects lately, which I am super sad about.  Where have I been?  Locked away in libraries and my studio/office/guest room studying Anatomy!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the most time consuming semester, because our Anatomy course is 8 weeks, but still covers a full semester's amount of material.  What does that equal?  Incredibly stressed out OT students.

I thought I'd share a glimpse into my studying just for fun....






Drawing/mapping out arterial systems on my giant mirrors (didn't know they'd be so useful...)









Going a little crazy because of it.







Oh and this was the night my sister in NYC was seeing Pitbull in concert with my favorite Zumba peeps, Beto, Tanya & Gina.... jealous.





Group study sessions in the library with lots of caffeine.  Here we were racing to keep the exact same level of liquid.  Just for fun.


But today I took my Anatomy finals (both of them).  Let's hope I get some time back...even though we're moving on to Neuro....

2 comments:

  1. ...I did thoroughly enjoy getting your pictures at the concert. Wish you were with me instead of your studying! :o) Are you so excited to be DONE with anatomy?! Here's hoping you get more time back to yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. Entrümpelung Berlin

    ReplyDelete