Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hutch has DOORS!

I can't even remember if I told you about this hutch base I've been working on with my dad, but we finally got the doors on it.



This makes me so happy because it hides *some* of the DVD clutter.  There's still a lot on top, but we have no choice.  Check out what the doors are hiding..



Ahh too many DVDs!!!  The long boards standing between the hutch and plant are the shelves for inside the cabinet.  We're waiting for the hardware to arrive then we'll place those in for a little more organization and easy access.

I love the black walnut wood we used.  It's so rich and delicious looking.  The knobs I found at a local hardware store and I love the vine pattern on them.



Fingers crossed I remember to take pictures during the shelf installation so I can a least show some part of the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment