Friday, February 19, 2010

Everyone Else is Doing It

Am I allowed to do 3 posts in 1 hour? Maybe not, but work is slow and I just keep finding new projects and ideas from others and I thought it might help to keep track of them here. I won't put everything in my computer Crafts folder, but some favorite things, a la Kimba at A Soft Place To Land (if you haven't visited, you should!).


Here's a wonderful mirror over at Shanty2Chic that is high up on my to-do list (check them out too!):



Please check out High-Heeled Foot in the Door. She just re-did her office to make it dual-purpose office/guest room. Props to her for using such bold colors:


I know Halloween is a long ways away, and my least favorite holiday, but I must remember this decoration. It's adorable and I'd probably just leave it out all fall. I found this at Sweet Nothings.



'Ta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment